Looking for an alternative to the typical vacation with family and friends? Are you in charge of planning a company retreat to bring your organization closer together?
A group cruise is the ideal option for groups of all sizes. The all-inclusive nature of a cruise along with its ease of planning and low cost per person, can easily beat any typical land vacation.
What is considered a Group?
A group cruise must have a minimum of 8 cabins traveling together to be considered a group and receive all the amenities of being a group.
Why book your group vacation or event with Ignite Cruises?
- A group leader may be eligible to receive a free cruise fare for every 8 cabins that are booked
- It’s all included! Unlike a typical land vacation, a cruise is all inclusive. Accommodations, dining, on board activities, entertainment, fitness center, function space and events services are all included.
- We have access to discounted group rates with all major cruise lines
- Additional Amenities: We can arrange for additional amenities for the group such as more on-board credit, bottles of wine/champagne, cocktail parties, and more…
- Group Dining: We’ll reserve space for everyone to sit together at dinner
- Group Functions: We coordinate with the cruise line to ensure your group’s needs can be taken care of on board. This can include anything like meeting space, private parties, group activities, group shore excursions, and more…
- Your group will have its own web page for booking, making payments, information, and to share on social media.
Group Cruises are perfect for:
- Friends and Family Getaways
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Clubs, Associations, and Social Groups
- School Reunions
- Training Seminars
- Corporate and Incentive Groups
Let us plan the most unforgettable trip of your life! Please fill out the form below to get started:
Group Information Request