A group cruise is the ideal option for groups of all sizes. The all-inclusive nature of a cruise along with its ease of planning and low cost per person, can easily beat any typical land vacation.
What is considered a Group?
A group cruise must have a minimum of 8 cabins traveling together to be considered a group and receive all the amenities of being a group.
Why book your group vacation or event with Ignite Cruises?
- A group leader may be eligible to receive a free cruise fare for every 8 cabins that are booked
- It’s all included! Unlike a typical land vacation, a cruise is all inclusive. Accommodations, dining, on board activities, entertainment, fitness center, function space and events services are all included.
- We have access to discounted group rates with all major cruise lines
- Additional Amenities: We can arrange for additional amenities for the group such as more on-board credit, bottles of wine/champagne, cocktail parties, and more…
- Group Dining: We’ll reserve space for everyone to sit together at dinner
- Group Functions: We coordinate with the cruise line to ensure your group’s needs can be taken care of on board. This can include anything like meeting space, private parties, group activities, group shore excursions, and more…
- Your group will have its own web page for booking, making payments, information, and to share on social media.
Group Cruises are perfect for:
- Friends and Family Getaways
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Clubs, Associations, and Social Groups
- School Reunions
- Training Seminars
- Corporate and Incentive Groups
Why Book your Group Cruise with Ignite Cruises?
- Best Prices and Amenities – As an affiliate of Travel Leaders Network, the $21 billion a year travel industry giant, and a consistent top producer with the world’s leading cruise lines, Ignite Cruises has established the buying power that ensures that our clients receive the travel industry’s very best pricing and a generous array of travel amenities.
- Personalized Group Page – We will set up your own group booking page for you to be able to have a central place to share information about the cruise and have everyone book.
- Personal and Experienced Service – Booking directly with a cruise line or with another large travel agency will get you an agent in one of their call centers that probably has never been on the cruise they are selling you. When you book with us, you get a dedicated cruise advisor that has traveled on the specific cruise that is being recommended for your event. We will never recommend something that we have not experienced ourselves.
Let us plan the most unforgettable trip of your life! Please fill out the form below to get started: